tiistaina, tammikuuta 03, 2006

Fuzzy Feet finished, Finland reporting

Took me a while but I finally got around to finishing these. I used one skein of Colinette's Skye in colour Cezanne and 7mm dpns and a very short 7mm bamboo circular. I have very small feet so one skein was enough for me.

Here you can see my shorty circular and one fuzzi in the making:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here are the finished socks pre felted (notice how they do not look alike. Bad knitter, bad bad knitter):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and here are the finished fuzzies (it took a little stretching and tugging getting them to fit as I felted them in hot water in my front loader and they felted more than I thought):
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This was an easy quick project once I got on with the knitting. I had a different yarn in mind at first but when I got this Colinette, I just knew this was the yarn. Now I'm already thinking about knitting another pair.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bad Amy said...

Great feet - what a beautiful luxury!

1:35 ip.  
Anonymous Anonyymi said...

They look great! Such a fun and useful project, glad to hear you're planning more.

1:48 ip.  
Anonymous Anonyymi said...

They look awesome! Thanks for posting several pictures-in-progress, I'm still working on mine and I like to see that. And I really appreciate hearing that if you felt them too much, you can tug them on and make them work - my biggest fear relieved!

6:09 ip.  
Blogger Horse Power said...

I *LOVE* these ~ what a fantastic yarn to use!

3:51 ip.  

Lähetä kommentti

<< Home